- Version 4.5 (or later)
- Microsoft Exchange
- Exchange 2010, 2013 or 2016.
- .NET 4.5 (or later)
- Check that you have .NET 4.5 (or a later version) installed. If a suitable version of .NET isn’t already installed, you may be able to install it through Server Manager. Otherwise, you can download it from Microsoft.
- Download Active Subscriber 2017 and run the .msi. You will need to log in as an administrator to complete the installation.
- Configure Active Subscriber 2017
- At the end of the installation process, the Active Subscriber 2017 manager application will be started to configure the list server for your system. The configuration interface will open in a browser window. If you need to come back to the configuration process you can just start the manager application from the start menu. Active Subscriber 2017 will check for all its requirements and present you with options to resolve any problems.
- Service user account
- At a minimum you will need to choose (or create) a user account for the Active Subscriber 2017 service to run under.
- You will also need to choose or create a container in Active Directory to hold the mailing lists for Active Subscriber 2017.
Support from ActiveSubscriber.com
If you have any problems, you can get help by filling in a support request form. We are happy to assist.